Request Game GX Marketplace FAQ
GX Marketplace is one of the major projects of GameX which lets its users buy, sell and trade video games, in-game items and such.
The current version of GX Marketplace is something we call as Lite-Beta. Peer-to-peer trade is not implemented yet. Base supplier of games on sale is directly GameX.
You can buy video game key codes by using more than 25 cryptocurrencies as payment options.
You can use your tokens to apply some discounts on your order. In future, when liquidity is stabilized, it’d be possible to use GX as the main currency for purchases.
GX’s value on GX Marketplace will be always more than the average exchange value. So when GX increase its value on the market, it’ll be also more valuable here. The current rate is around x3 of average market value.
No. Each game has a floor price limit. You’ll be able to use only allowed amount of GX tokens for discounts.
Majority of games are from Steam. But we’ll also have games from other platforms like Origin and uPlay.
First of all, our prices will be always lower than base Steam prices that are set for the United States and USD. If you have enough GX and apply some discounts to your orders, prices will be dramatically low.
Second, we only use cryptocurrencies to support the blockchain industry, so it’s not possible to use fiat currencies like USD, EUR, GBP etc. Each purchase you make also would support GameX for further development of projects, therefore strengthening your investment here.
Here’s the current list;
Bitcoin BTC Ethereum ETH Waves WAVES Litecoin LTC BitcoinCash BCH Ripple XRP Ethereum Classic ETC Dash DASH Dogecoin DOGE NEO NEO NEM XEM Monero XMR ZCash ZEC ZenCash ZEN TRON TRX Decred DCR Tether USDT Komodo KMD Stratis STRAT Qtum QTUM Verge XVG Digibyte DGB Bytecoin BCN Lisk LSK MaidSafeCoin MAID Vertcoin VTC BlackCoin BLK PIVX PIVX PotCoin POT SmartCash SMART CoinPayments Coin CPS
1. Choose the game you want and hover over its cover image then click View Details.
2. Details page shows you information about the game, a few screenshots and a video. Important things to check here is;
– Platform: It’d be Windows, Mac OS, and Linux. Make sure that you see the name of the platform you will install the game on.
– Region (Activation): We intend to add games that has no activation limitation but sometimes we may list some games for Europe and Russian regions only. If you see “Worldwide” there, you can activate that game wherever you live.
If everything is OK, click on Proceed to Checkout button on the upper panel to navigate to Check out page.
3. Check out page shows;
– The platform price of the game (like how much is it on Steam),
– Price of the game on GameX,
– Price with max. applicable discount and,
– How much discount you may apply if you use all of your GX on your GX Alliance balance.
Below that information, you’ll see the Payment Preferences section. There, you may select Cryptocurrencies Only option to purchase the game directly, without applying any discount and keeping your GX or you may also select Cryptocurrencies + GX (Discount) option and use your GX to decrease the base price of the game.
After you completed that process, you can click on Confirm and Continue button.
4. You will be landing on the pre-gateway page, there you will see the final order details like base price, applied discount, payment fee, and VAT costs. After checking that everything is like it should be, you can click CoinPayments image button. Then you will be redirected to the CoinPayments gate-way interface.
5. CoinPayments interface is simple enough. Just select the cryptocurrency you want to use for payment and click on the Complete Checkout button.
6. Next process will be about your payment. CoinPayments will give you a wallet address for the cryptocurrency you have selected and will wait for you to send the required amount to that wallet. If you somehow send the amount that is lower than the expected, you can send a second one to the same address and they will be accumulated. When it reaches the required amount, CoinPayments will verify your purchase and will let GameX know about it. If you don’t send the required amount in a given time, the order will be canceled on CoinPayments and GameX.
7. After that we will verify the information forwarded to us which is normally would take 15 min. and then we will send your game code via your registered email on the GameX.
Digital goods are not subject to refund policies since they are not possible to recover after being sold. So, if we already delivered the game code to you, you can’t request a refund.
In that case, please take a screenshot of the moment of error. Make sure that you show the current date and hour on your desktop while taking the screenshot. Then contact us and we’ll send you a new key immediately.
That long 7 steps normally take 5 min. or even less. It looks complicated when you write it step by step :). After that, if we think that you have sent the payment immediately, it’d just take another 15 min. for us to check it and send your game code. It may be extended only if there is a problem with verification.
Your created orders will be listed on My Orders page. There you can see your incomplete order with the status of “Waiting for Payment”. If you check the details of that order, you can use the CoinPayments button to access their interface and complete the process.
For security purposes, we don’t store your codes on our servers. If you somehow lost your code, just contact us with sending your Order ID and we’ll send it to you.
Please report it to us via contact us page and let us reward you for not trying to exploiting it.